A Competition Reflecting the Best of Book Design and Production
PubWest Book Design Awards were developed to recognize superior design and outstanding production quality of books throughout North America. As we celebrate our 41st annual awards, PubWest invites you to submit your 2017 titles.
NEW CATEGORY! Children’s Book – Wordless A children’s book in which the narrative is told solely through illustrations.
Winning an industry book award can be used as an effective marketing tool to boost sales and invigorate publicity. Your books don’t have the opportunity to be recognized… unless you enter!
We are offering a four-for-three deal: submit three books, and a fourth entry is free!
PubWest is a vibrant, dynamic trade association of small- and medium-sized book publishers, printers, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers, binderies, and related editorial and service companies. Established in 1977 as the Rocky Mountain Book Publishers Association, PubWest is now dedicated to helping member book publishers succeed and has grown to include members in 31 states and 4 countries.
PubWest serves its members by:
- helping members exchange ideas and contacts,
- conducting professional development and educational programming,
- improving access to new opportunities in publishing,
- advancing publishing careers through service to the industry,
- recognizing outstanding achievements in publishing.