Call for Submissions:
2017 PubWest Book Design Awards
By popular demand, we’re extending the deadline for entering books into the 2017 PubWest Book Design Awards until Monday, May 1, 2017. The PubWest Book Design Awards recognize superior design and outstanding production quality of books, e-books and book mobile apps. For more information and submission instructions, please click here.
Thanks for joining us at PubWest 2017
Thanks to everyone who braved the Portland rain to make this year’s conference a huge success! See you next year for PubWest 2018 — February 15–17, 2018, at the Westin Pasadena in Pasadena, California!
PubWest is a vibrant, dynamic trade association of small- and medium-sized book publishers, printers, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers, binderies, and related editorial and service companies. Established in 1977 as the Rocky Mountain Book Publishers Association, PubWest is now dedicated to helping member book publishers succeed and has grown to include members in 31 states and 4 countries.
PubWest serves its members by:
- helping members exchange ideas and contacts,
- conducting professional development and educational programming,
- improving access to new opportunities in publishing,
- advancing publishing careers through service to the industry,
- recognizing outstanding achievements in publishing.