Publishers are eligible for a Publisher Membership if they have three or more books (in any form) in print, one of which has been published within the last two years.
- Voting rights.
- Free listing in the PubWest Membership Directory which is distributed nationally.
- All employees of member organization may attend the annual PubWest Conference at the member discount price.
- Receive regular PubWest News & Events e-blasts with up-to-date PubWest news including job announcements and hot topics.
- Volunteer opportunities on the PubWest Board of Directors and committees.
- Invites to regional events: BookLore seminars and Happy Hours.
- Participation in the PubWest Mentorship Program.
- Opportunity to attend conferences hosted by other publishing affiliate associations at reduced rates.
- Opportunity to display books at BookExpo America, Association of Partners for Public Lands and other industry trade shows as requested by PubWest members.
- Discounts on subcriptions and advertising in publishing industry publications like Publishers Weekly and The Bloomsbury Review, plus discounts on industry data services like Nielsen Bookscan, and many other benefits.
- Advertising available in the nationally distributed PubWest Membership Directory and the e-mail newsletter.
- Free participation and access of results to the Pubwest Best Practices Surveys.
- Discounts for entries in the PubWest Design Awards, which gives books added exposure and recognizes publishers for their contributions to the industry.
for companies with 6 or more employees
for companies with 3 to 5 employees
for individual and 1 to 2 person companies