PubWest is a vibrant, dynamic trade association of small- and medium-sized book publishers, printers, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers, binderies, and related editorial and service companies. Established in 1977 as the Rocky Mountain Book Publishers Association, PubWest is now dedicated to helping member book publishers succeed and has grown to include members in 31 states and 4 countries.
PubWest serves its members by:
- helping members exchange ideas and contacts,
- conducting professional development and educational programming,
- improving access to new opportunities in publishing,
- advancing publishing careers through service to the industry,
- recognizing outstanding achievements in publishing.
Members have opportunities nearly every month to meet in person or via phone through member Roundtable conference calls.
The association works to secure discounts on popular industry services through its member benefits program.
The PubWest Awards programs recognize industry Innovators, those who have influenced publishing in the West, exemplary book design and production, and extraordinary service to PubWest and its membership.