Interweave Announces Promotions
Interweave Announces KinCannon Promotion to National Sales Manager; Humphries Promoted to Director of Product Marketing
Loveland, Colo., May 16, 2012: Interweave announced today several promotions and a restructure in its product marketing division. These leadership changes were announced by Senior Vice Presidents Bob Kaslik and John Bolton and are effective immediately:
– Mary KinCannon, previously Product Marketing Director for the Fiber and Quilt & Paper groups, has been promoted to National Sales Manager of Interweave’s retail sales division. Mary will oversee Interweave’s major sales accounts and the in-house retail sales team, Interweave’s B2B retailer website, as well as Interweave’s e-retailer partnerships and affiliates.
– Christan Humphries has been promoted to Director, Product Marketing—a new position at Interweave. She will now oversee all market groups at Interweave, which include Quilt and Paper, Yarn and Specialty Fiber, and the Art and Jewelry markets.
– Heidi Hedger has been promoted to Marketing Manager for the Quilt and Paper markets.
– Jessi Zilk has been promoted to Marketing Manager for the Bead and Jewelry markets.
– Annie Bakken will be adding Specialty Fiber to her current responsibilities as Marketing Manager for the Fiber market.
Hedger, Zilk, and Bakken will all report to Humphries following this restructure in the product marketing division, while KinCannon will now report to Senior Vice President John Bolton.
Interweave is the world’s largest online and offline resource for artists and crafters with businesses in magazine and book publishing – both print and digital, television programming, instructional videos, directories, eCommerce, events and workshops, and online communities. Interweave also licenses its magazine, book, and video content to media companies internationally. Interweave was acquired by Aspire Media in 2005. Founded in 1975 by Linda Ligon, she remains with the company as VP and Founder and is a member of Interweave’s board of advisors. The company is headquartered in Loveland, Colorado, with offices in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New York. For more information about Interweave call (970) 613-4616, 800-272-2193 or www.interweave.com.