Associate Memberships are open to publishers with fewer than three books in print and other businesses, institutions or individuals in activities related to book publishing.
- Associate Membership has rights similar to Publisher Membership except that Associate Members may not cast votes on certain association decisions. There are restrictions on roles Associate Members may play on the Board of Directors. Details are available in the PubWest Bylaws.
- Free listing in the PubWest Membership Directory which is distributed nationally.
- Receive The e-EndSheet, the quarterly newsletter of PubWest, which features diverse publishing topics, industry news, and happenings.
- All employees of member organization may attend the annual PubWest Conference at the member discount price.
- Receive regular PubWest News & Events e-blasts with up-to-date PubWest news including job announcements and hot topics.
- Volunteer opportunities on the PubWest board of directors and committees.
- Invites to regional events: Booklore seminars and Happy Hours.
- Participation in the PubWest Mentorship Program.
- Opportunity to attend conferences hosted by other publishing affiliate associations at reduced rates.
- Opportunity to display books at BookExpo America, Association of Partners for Public Lands and other industry trade shows as requested by PubWest members.
- Discounts on subcriptions and advertising in publishing industry publications like Publishers Weekly and The Bloomsbury Review, plus discounts on industry data services like Nielsen Bookscan, and many other benefits.
- Advertising available in the nationally distributed PubWest Membership Directory and the e-EndSheet.
- Free participation and access of results to the PubWest Industry Operations and Salary Report.
- Discounts for entries in the PubWest Design Awards, which gives books added exposure and recognizes publishers for their contributions to the industry.