Industry Operations & Salary Report
As the publishing industry’s only financial report focusing on small and mid-sized publishers, the PubWest Industry Operations and Salary Report provides invaluable insight and critical benchmarking tools for the business of independent publishing, including:
- financial dashboard data including revenue, returns, and operating costs
- production output
- salary and compensation stats for each publishing job function
We are pleased to announce that the FY2010 PubWest Industry Operations and Salary Report is now available! We thank you for your patience while we finished compiling and interpreting data. Get your copy in one of three ways:
1. As a member benefit, this report is available to PubWest members for FREE! Please check your inbox for an email containing directions to access the report on a secure page of our website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2. If you were a survey participant, the report is FREE! Please check your inbox for an email with the report attached. If you participated and you do not see such an email, please contact Dan Siburg, chair of the PubWest Industry Statistics Committee.
3. Non-members and non-participants are invited to purchase a copy of the report, but please note that you can opt for a $100 savings by becoming a member of PubWest and receiving the report for free instead of purchasing the report outright (join today). We encourage you to experience everything that membership has to offer! Download pricing: 2011 Order Form
Questions? Contact PubWest’s Industry Statistics Committee Chair: email@example.com
To guarantee the confidentiality of survey data, PubWest works with a third-party data-gathering company (Creative Research Systems, www.surveysystem.com). All raw survey data will remain anonymous.