Industry Operations & Salary Report
As the publishing industry’s only financial report focusing on small and mid-sized publishers, the PubWest Industry Operations and Salary Report provided invaluable insight and critical benchmarking tools for the business of independent publishing, including:
- financial dashboard data including revenue, returns, and operating costs
- production output
- salary and compensation stats for each publishing job function
The Survey and Report were discontinued in 2012.
The FY2010 PubWest Industry Operations and Salary Report is available. There are three ways to obtain a copy of the report:
- As a member benefit, this report is available to PubWest members at no charge.
- If you were a survey participant, the report is free to your publisher or head of house.
- Non-members and non-participants are invited to purchase a copy of the report, but please note that you can opt for a $100 savings by becoming a member of PubWest and receiving the report for free instead of purchasing the report outright (join today). We encourage you to experience everything that membership has to offer!
Questions? Contact Kent Watson, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To guarantee the confidentiality of survey data, PubWest works with a third-party data-gathering company (Creative Research Systems, www.surveysystem.com). All raw survey data will remain anonymous.