PubWest 2015: Spread the Word
February 5-7, 2015
Register by December 15th for 15% off.
From publishing new books, new titles in a series, or e-books, it’s imperative to “Spread the Word.” For each and every conference offering—each keynote, each panel, each intensive session, and each event—spreading the word will be at the forefront.
• Keynotes by Joe Rhode, creative executive, Walt Disney Imagineering; Thatcher Wine, founder of Juniper Books; and H. Kevin Miserocchi, executive director at Tee and Charles Addams foundation
• Preconference intensive sessions, including “How to Sell TV, Movie, and Foreign Rights” and “Data Speaks: How to Leverage your Sales Track Record to Sell Your Next Book.”
• An extended publisher/head of house roundtable
• Sessions on “Libraries and Technology,” “Getting Organized and Being Efficient,” “How Small/Medium Publishers Can Act Like Big Houses and Turn Self-publishing into an Opportunity not a Threat,” “Direct to Consumer Sales,” “The Business of Creativity,” “Resolving Publishing Legal Questions,” and “Royalties: Best Practices”
• Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions for sharing ways to prevail in this transforming industry
• Many networking and social opportunities including the PubWest bowling tournament
• “Speedy Spiels,” where selected attendees/speakers have four minutes to share something they’ve
found to be helpful in their publishing experience.
• WeNote, Not Keynote: An Open Discussion about Publishing Challenges in the Marketplace
Don’t miss PUBWEST 2015 and the opportunity to learn, network, and get energized!
Full Conference registration details can be found below:
- Pubwest 2015 Conference Schedule, Intensives, Keynotes, Sessions, Roundtables
- Pubwest 2015 Attendees Price Sheet
- Pubwest 2015 Exhibitor Price Sheet
- Thank you to PubWest 2015 Conference Sponsors!
- Become a Sponsor of the PubWest 2015 Conference
Westin Pasadena is our host hotel. After registering for PubWest 2015, please book your hotel room at the Westin Pasadena. Call 800- 937-8461 or book on the Westin Pasadena website. Please make sure and request the PubWest block. The room rate is $139 per night, plus tax for single, or double occupancy, traditional rooms. These rates will be available three days before and three days after the official conference dates.
We look forward to seeing you at the PubWest 2015 Conference!
After you’ve completed your Conference registration, please take a look at suggestions for Travel and Lodging.