Registration Is Now Closed! We have plenty of room for you. Please just come to the registration table at the Westin Pasedena, and we will get you all set up to attend the best publishing conference! Onsite registration will open Thursday February 5, 2015 at 8:30 AM.
PubWest 2015: Spread the Word
February 5-7, 2015
From publishing new books, new titles in a series, or e-books, it’s imperative to “Spread the Word.” For each and every conference offering—each keynote, each panel, each intensive session, and each event—spreading the word will be at the forefront.
• Keynotes by Joe Rohde, creative executive, Walt Disney Imagineering; Thatcher Wine, founder of Juniper Books; and H. Kevin Miserocchi, executive director at Tee and Charles Addams foundation
• Preconference intensive sessions, including “How to Sell TV, Movie, and Foreign Rights” and “Data Speaks: How to Leverage your Sales Track Record to Sell Your Next Book.”
• An extended publisher/head of house roundtable
• Sessions on “Libraries and Technology,” “Getting Organized and Being Efficient,” “How Small/Medium Publishers Can Act Like Big Houses and Turn Self-publishing into an Opportunity not a Threat,” “Direct to Consumer Sales,” “The Business of Creativity,” “Resolving Publishing Legal Questions,” and “Royalties: Best Practices”
• Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions for sharing ways to prevail in this transforming industry
• Many networking and social opportunities including the PubWest bowling tournament
• “Speedy Spiels,” where selected attendees/speakers have four minutes to share something they’ve
found to be helpful in their publishing experience.
• WeNote, Not Keynote: An Open Discussion about Publishing Challenges in the Marketplace
Don’t miss PUBWEST 2015 and the opportunity to learn, network, and get energized!
Full Conference registration details can be found below:
- PubWest 2015 Conference Schedule, Intensives, Keynotes, Sessions, Roundtables
- PubWest 2015 Attendee Price Sheet
- PubWest 2015 Exhibitor Price Sheet
- Thank you to PubWest 2015 Conference Sponsors!
- Become a Sponsor of the PubWest 2015 Conference
The Westin Pasadena is sold out.
PubWest has secured discounted rooms at the Sheridan Pasadena Hotel. The hotel is located three blocks from the Westin Pasadena and offers a free shuttle service. After registering for PubWest 2015, please book your hotel room at the Sheridan Pasadena Hotel. Call (626) 449-4000 or book on the Sheridan Pasadena Hotel website. Please make sure and request the PubWest block. The room rate is $149 per night, plus tax for single, or double occupancy. The block is open until 5:00 pm January 26, 2015. Please book right away.
We look forward to seeing you at the PubWest 2015 Conference!
After you’ve completed your Conference registration, please take a look at suggestions for Travel and Lodging.