PubWest is a vibrant, dynamic trade association of small- and medium-sized book publishers, printers, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers, binderies, and related editorial and service companies. Established in 1977 as the Rocky Mountain Book Publishers Association, PubWest is now dedicated to helping member book publishers succeed.
PubWest serves its members by:
- helping members exchange ideas and contacts,
- conducting professional development and educational programming,
- improving access to new opportunities in publishing,
- advancing publishing careers through service to the industry,
- recognizing outstanding achievements in publishing.
Members have opportunities nearly every month to meet in person or via phone through member Roundtable conference calls.
The association works to secure discounts on popular industry services through its member benefits program.
By engaging publisher and associate members on its programming committees, PubWest helps members get the most from their membership.
The PubWest Awards programs recognize industry Innovators, those who have influenced publishing in the West, exemplary book design and production, and extraordinary service to PubWest and its membership.
JOIN US TODAY! Click here to learn more about joining PubWest or contact the Executive Director, Kent Watson, for a membership application.