Announcing the Winners
of the 2016 PubWest Book Design Awards
The PubWest Book Design Awards recognize superior design and outstanding production quality of books throughout North America. We’re pleased to announce that this year’s Judges’ Choice Award goes to Eatymology, a humorous guide to modern food vernacular from Sourcebooks.
For the complete listing of medallists in all 23 categories, please click here.
PubWest is a vibrant, dynamic trade association of small- and medium-sized book publishers, printers, editors, proofreaders, graphic designers, binderies, and related editorial and service companies. Established in 1977 as the Rocky Mountain Book Publishers Association, PubWest is now dedicated to helping member book publishers succeed and has grown to include members in 31 states and 4 countries.
PubWest serves its members by:
- helping members exchange ideas and contacts,
- conducting professional development and educational programming,
- improving access to new opportunities in publishing,
- advancing publishing careers through service to the industry,
- recognizing outstanding achievements in publishing.